Connect with us

Entertainment

Get To Know Why Ryan Reynolds Trolled The Wolverine Star Hugh Jackman

Published

on

Fans are very much aware of the controversies and quarrels between Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds since 2009. Both the legendary star appeared in X-Men Origins-Wolverine, and they are now being viral on the internet after they both trolled each other on various occasions.

Ryan Reynolds And Hugh Jackman

Some of them have even called the alleged battle between the two as a fake one, which would end. Be that as it may, it had been a long time, and both the performers throw snide yet commentson each other. In any case, the progressing news is that both Ryan and Hugh have put an end on their nonstop fights now.

The Two Of Them Always Create Controversy

No, don’t confound this trolling impact as the indication of any enmity.  Ryan Reynolds And Hugh Jackman serve to be enduring BestFriendForever. It’s not the first run through when the two are being seen trolling each other via online media, yet heaps of time before this excellent trolling have been seen.

Ryan Reynolds Trolled The Wolverine Star Hugh Jackman

Jackman never passes up on an opportunity to troll Ryan Reynolds. But now the Deadpool star has took a revenge from Hugh Jackam by trolling him on twitter.

All things considered, that is interesting as Ryan Reynolds has trolled Hugh Jackman on his most recent video on social media. This time, the star is being trolled for his wig.

Both the star has trolled each other on various occasions and they never miss a chance. Ryan Reynolds has been seen trolling Hugh Jackman for his exercises. When he was seen trolling Jackman for the Faceapp. Fans love this moments of the two stars.

Indeed, these acts of both the stars have, in every case, left us in extraordinary fun. Don’t know as who will dominate this trolling match, yet one thing is without a doubt, fans are having a good time.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Max Ehrich Says He ‘Forgives’ Demi Lovato After Finding Out About Split Online: ‘Let Us Heal’

Published

on

By

Moving forward. Max Ehrich said he “forgives” ex-fiancée Demi Lovato after doubling down on his claim that he found out about their split online.

The former Young and the Restless star, 29, took to Instagram on Sunday, September 27, to share more details about how he learned about his breakup from the pop star, 28.

Instagram

“I was on the set of my new movie, Southern Gospel, with crew and cast members right next to me who literally watched me open my phone where I then opened a tabloid. This is God’s honest truth of how I found out about the ending of the engagement and have people from my film who saw the whole thing go down and helped me get back into character to continue my job. I had cast and crew with families relying on me to do my job,” Max wrote via Instagram Story.

The American Princess star continued, “That being said, please end this narrative and focus on other more important issues in the world. I love and forgive everyone involved. Let us be. Let us heal. God bless.”

max ehrich demi lovato statement
Instagram

After his statement, Max shared a screenshot of an iMessage exchange. The last message in the conversation read: “To find out over the internet was beyond anything I could’ve ever imagined a person could do to another human.” He captioned the screenshot, “Leave me alone.” Because the message was highlighted in blue, it seems Max was the one who wrote the message, but it’s unclear who he sent it to.

The 100 Things to Do Before High School alum concluded his message by defending himself from trolls who accused him of speaking out about his breakup from the “Sorry Not Sorry” singer for attention.

max ehrich demi lovato statement
Instagram

“I entered the acting industry when I was 15 because I’ve been in theater since the age of 4 with a huge relentless passion for the craft of acting and music. Hence why I have had the honor of receiving four nominations from the Emmy Academy and on a Spielberg series. I finally am starring in a film that has great morals,” he wrote. “I am not interested in attention; I’m interested in doing my art. Please leave me be and let me focus on my film!!!! [male facepalm emoji.]”

Max and Demi started dating in March and they self-quarantined together amid the coronavirus pandemic. They went public with their relationship in May and got engaged in July. But on September 24, In Touch confirmed Demi and Max had called it quits after six months together.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Reggae singer Dexta Daps’ ‘secret’ concert draws packed crowd of mask-less fans

Published

on

By

Reggae singer Dexta Daps drew a packed crowd for a blow-out Brooklyn concert in defiance of COVID-19 recommendations, according to shocking videos posted to social media.

Footage shared to Instagram on Saturday night shows the Jamaican entertainer on stage hyping up what appeared to be hundreds of fans packed tightly at an undisclosed outdoor venue.

In another clip, fellow Jamaican vocalist Ikaya joined him on stage to serenade the concertgoers, many of whom were not wearing masks.

“No mask what happen [sic] to social distance have mercy on y’all soul,” wrote one user on a video of the tightly-packed crowd on promoter Steelie Bashment’s Instagram page.

Another added, “I will never attend any of these events because these promoters [are about] them and their money. We have to protect ourselves.”

Under the state’s COVID-19 guidelines, outdoor entertainment-related activities are only allowed to resume at 33% capacity and with six feet of distance between people.

It’s unclear where exactly the Brooklyn venue was located, but the events page advertised it as a “special, exclusive day party at a secret location” in the borough.

Daps also promoted the gig — which sold tickets starting at $50 — on his own Instagram page.

“NYC its been a long time,” he wrote. “Sept 26 + 27 I’ll be back on stage.”

A rep for Daps didn’t immediately respond to request for comment.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

The Midnight Sky: First Look at George Clooney’s Netflix Drama

Published

on

By

The Midnight Sky: First Look at George Clooney’s Netflix Drama

Netflix has released first look photos at George Clooney’s (Argo) upcoming drama The Midnight Sky, directed by and starring the Oscar winner in a post-apocalyptic tale. You can check out the photos now in the gallery below!

RELATED: Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Heads to Rio de Janeiro in Season 2 Trailer

The film follows Augustine (George Clooney), a lonely scientist in the Arctic, as he races to stop Sully (Felicity Jones) and her fellow astronauts from returning home to a mysterious global catastrophe.

Purchase your copy of the novel here!

The Midnight Sky also stars Felicity Jones, David Oyelowo, Tiffany Boone with Demián Bichir and Kyle Chandler, and introducing Caoilinn Springall.

Clooney directs the adaptation of Lily Brooks-Dalton’s acclaimed novel Good Morning, Midnight, from a screenplay written by Mark L. Smith.

RELATED: Netflix’s A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting Trailer Released

The movie is produced by Grant Heslov, p.g.a., George Clooney, p.g.a., Keith Redmon, Bard Dorros, and Cliff Roberts. Executive producers include Barbara A. Hall, Todd Shuster, Jennifer Gates, and Greg Baxter.

The Midnight Sky will release this December on the streamer.

The Midnight Sky

Continue Reading

Hot Stories