Last night, Foo Fighters performed as a part of the Save Our Stages Fest, a virtual event that saw a bunch of artists playing from empty venues around the country to benefit National Independent Venue Association’s Emergency Relief Fund.
Foo Fighters did an acoustic set out of the Troubadour in Los Angeles, a performance they previewed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! a couple days ago with “Learn To Fly.” The full set includes that and also Dave Grohl and co. playing “Skin And Bones,” “My Hero,” “These Days,” “Times Like These,” and “Everlong.” Between the songs, the band reflected on the times that they played the Troubadour over the years.
Check it out below.
Huawei Freebuds Studio Wireless Headphones announced with 8-microphone ANC
Huawei announced the Freebuds Studio Headphone with Active Noise Cancellation which is the first over-ear wireless headphones by the company. These feature a setup of 8 Omni-directional microphones for ANC. The Freebuds Studio Wireless Headphones were announced by Huawei along with Huawei’s latest smartphone series, the Mate 40. They are equipped with 40mm drivers and offer a low latency mode for gaming.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio Price and Availability
Huawei FreeBuds Studio Specifications
The Huawei FreeBuds Studio can be connected to two devices simultaneously and use Bluetooth 5.2 for audio transmission. It uses Huawei’s L2HC wireless audio codec technology that can transmit audio at a rate of 960KBps, although this codec is not widely supported by other devices. These also come with physical and touch-sensitive controls on the right earcup that can be used for playing and passing tracks and additional functionalities. It also supports Wear Detection with IMU Sensors and a pop-up pair feature that works with Huawei phones running on EMUI 10.1.
Huawei claims a battery life of 24 hours without ANC and up to 20 hours with ANC enabled. It is powered by a 410mAh battery that can be charged with the provided USB Type-C port. Huawei says that these headphones can provide a playback time of 8 hours on a 10-minute charge when ANC is disabled. The Huawei FreeBuds Studio weigh around 260 grams and have an overall footprint of 165x150x81.5mm
Top 10 Best Kids Bikes in 2020 [Buying Guide]
- 1. Easy to put together. 95% of the bike is assembled. Save your headache to install the front wheel and brake compared with 85% bikes. Assembly tools and an easy to follow instructions are included.
- 2. Safer riding! Safe grips and handbrake, Front caliper brake and rear coaster brake offer double safer, Wide 2.4” pneumatic tires add more stability, Sturdy steel frame,Crank, Non-slip resin pedal,Chainguard.
- 3. Easier to Ride! Your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride with Royalbaby sealed bearing since 2019, Royalbaby exclusive brake lever allows little riders brake efficiently.
- 4. Amazing design and color! Bright colors, stylish and charming. Bike bell and DIY decal add extra fun to the ride. Soft seat comes with a handle, which makes the bike easier to grab during teaching or loading.
- 5. More size options! 12,14,16,18,20 Inch available. Use our easy-to-follow size chart, you’ll find a perfect size for your little beloved. Note: Please take the kids height into consideration.
- DIY DECAL FOR THE FULL CHAIN GUARD – Your loved one could build a unique bike with the sticker by sticking their name on.
- STURDY FRAME – Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- EASY INSTALLATION – The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire.
- This Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 18-inch wheels is designed for children 3 – 7 years old or 42 – 52 inches tall. The Koen is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood.
- With Schwinn’s SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Koen boy’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 18-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, kickstand, chainguard, and number plate.
- This Schwinn Elm girl’s bike with 16-inch wheels is designed for children 3 – 5 years old or 38 – 48 inches tall. The Elm is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood
- With Schwinn’s SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Elm girl’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle
- Kid-Specific Q-Factor technology includes narrower pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips, allowing for easier peddling and handling
- The Schwinn Elm girl’s bike with 16-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, chainguard, and number plate
- COEWSKE sporty bike is focus on designing unique style bicycles for boys and girls around the world.
- The Front & rear hand V-Brake plus coaster/foot brake provides ample stopping power and is easy and intuitive to use.
- 2.125 inch wide knobby air-filled tires make for a super smooth ride. Its tires are made of durable rubber with extra thickness and width to prevent from dangerous bursting.
- Wider footrest design lets kids save effort while on a bike ride to enjoy more wonderful time.The fully enclosed chain guard keeps fingers safe and flanged grips help prevent hands from sliding off the bars.
- 95%SKD Easy to Install.leaving only the need to install the training wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle. All assembly tools are included.
- The Mongoose Switch Boy’s Freestyle BMX Bike is great for first-time riders and comes with training wheels
- A low, stand-over steel frame allows for easy access and control for young children. A foot brake allows for confidence when stopping
- Styled like a pro rider’s bike, this kid’s bike features metal spoked wheels and black grips. An alloy four-bolt stem and four-piece handlebars adds strength for the ride
- The durable chain guard helps protect from scrapes and cuts, while the removable training wheels help first-time riders find their balance at their own pace
- This bike ships ready to be assembled and is ideal for riders between the ages of 5 and 7. Comes with Schwinn’s limited lifetime warranty
- STURDY FRAME – Made of 1.2 mm premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- SAFE FOR NIGHT CYCLING – Come with 4 pieces reflectors for handlebar, seatpost, front and rear spokes.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tool, only pump needed for tire.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Melania again snubs Donald Trump in public
There are 10 days left until Americans come to vote for their next president and the events follow one another in the frantic race to get followers in the last days of the campaign. But neither the proximity of the electoral appointment, set for next November 3, nor having passed the coronavirus seems to have softened Melania regarding the distant attitude she maintains with her husband, Donald Trump, current president of the United States and candidate for the Republican party to renew his term for another four years.
In her first outing at a public event with Donald Trump after having both tested positive for covid-19, the first lady has once again repeated one of those gestures to which the cameras are attentive. It happened this Wednesday at the end of the debate held in Nashville, Tennesse that faced Trump with Joe Biden at Belmont University, the last one before the election date. At the appearance, the couple appeared holding hands at all times, but when they left, Melania Trump repeated what the media has already captured several times: she let go of her husband’s hand with a certain slight, like the one she tries to break free from an annoying bondage. Melania’s almost always serious face is no longer a novelty, but her poorly concealed rudeness is unlikely to be careless. It could have been the first, but with as many advisers as surround any presidential couple from one of the most powerful countries in the world, it is unthinkable that they have not advised the first lady on the effect of these gestures and that she, somehow, even Some hidden point, do not keep doing them so that the world sees them and finds out that your relationship is anything but happy.
It is not that Melania Trump does not smile – she does it when she attends some solo event and feels comfortable – it is that it does not come out when she has her husband, Donald Trump, by her side. His current chemistry can be described as anything but sparkling and complicit. The contentiously violent rejection of the hand of her husband this Thursday, joins others that have happened in time. At the beginning of June, the couple visited the memorial park in homage to Pope John Paul II in the capital, Washington DC They laid a bouquet of flowers there. Both approached the statue of the Pontiff and later posed for the media. Then came the image that has spread like wildfire. Donald Trump asked a very serious Melania, relatively quietly, to smile for the cameras. And she remained undaunted. He insisted and while showing all his gleaming teeth, Melania only managed to make a face that did not convince anyone.
This was not the first time either. The day before he was sworn in as president, Donald Trump introduced his wife to the Republican leaders and secretly forced her to approach the microphone and speak before those present. She relented and, after a few tense moments, finished with a few words. A day later, at Trump’s inauguration as president of the United States, in January 2017, a taciturn Melania was seen, who only smiled at a time when her husband turned to her; then he stepped back, lowered his head, and put on a serious face again.
In fact, that same day, upon her arrival at the White House, Melania did not enter with her husband. Donald would take a few steps forward and leave her alone getting out of the car in which they arrived at the residence. When she entered it, the first lady was received and welcomed by the outgoing Obama couple, to whom she gave a present and who welcomed her lovingly when her husband was already inside the mansion.
Melania has also given it back to her husband on occasion, or at least that’s how it turned out. When she turned one year as first lady, she chose as an image of gratitude a photograph without her husband, in which she appeared clutching the arm of a soldier. Precisely then the marriage was in the eye of the hurricane due to the scandal of Stormy Daniels, the porn actress who had an affair with Donald Trump. In fact, on their social networks there are hardly any photos with the president, beyond some of official events or visits.
In May 2017, on a state visit to Israel, the first lady rejected her husband’s hand upon arrival in Tel Aviv, including a light slap, as they walked alongside the country’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife, Sara . A few days later, when they landed in Rome for a visit to Pope Francis, the president tried again but she hid her discomfort by brushing a lock of hair from her face.
In February 2018, a year after coming to power, Melania Trump rejected her husband’s hand as they were on their way to the presidential helicopter through the White House gardens. Then, the president tried to reach the hand of his wife, but he ran into the sleeve of her yellow coat; she avoided Trump’s hand and walked forward when he tried to grab her to greet the cameras. Another of the most notorious moments was when, one rainy day and also in the gardens of the White House, the couple went out to speak with the press. The president carried an umbrella and exposed Melania Trump on more than one occasion.
Gestures and attitudes that have nothing to do with the behavior of the first lady in other acts. One of the most striking moments occurred during the funeral of Barbara Bush, wife and mother of American presidents. Held in Houston in April 2018, Melania Trump sat next to Barack Obama, with whom she was seen as an accomplice and laughing. Later, he posed with his widower, George HW Bush, and all his successors in office – except Donald Trump – accompanied by their wives, and then he did smile as he has rarely seen during the almost four years that he has been a tenant of the White House.
Entertainment5 days ago
Shirtless Egyptian Police Academy Graduation Goes Viral: ‘For a Terrifyingly Homophobic Anti-LGBT Government … This Screams Pretty Gay’ — WATCH
Entertainment3 days ago
Games Inbox: Best Bethesda game, Monkey Island 30th anniversary, and God Of War 2 on PS4
Entertainment4 days ago
Robert Redford’s Son James Dies at 58
Entertainment4 days ago
Celebs Respond After Credible Reports Of Protesters Shot Dead In Nigeria
Entertainment4 days ago
YouTube greenlights original slate geared towards Black voices, culture
Entertainment4 days ago
Which Welcome to the Blumhouse Horror Movies Should You Watch? Here’s a Guide.
Entertainment4 days ago
The Outfield frontman Tony Lewis, ‘Your Love’ singer, dead at 62
Entertainment4 days ago
Will ‘Borat 2’ Be Free on Amazon Prime?