- 1. Easy to put together. 95% of the bike is assembled. Save your headache to install the front wheel and brake compared with 85% bikes. Assembly tools and an easy to follow instructions are included.
- 2. Safer riding! Safe grips and handbrake, Front caliper brake and rear coaster brake offer double safer, Wide 2.4” pneumatic tires add more stability, Sturdy steel frame,Crank, Non-slip resin pedal,Chainguard.
- 3. Easier to Ride! Your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride with Royalbaby sealed bearing since 2019, Royalbaby exclusive brake lever allows little riders brake efficiently.
- 4. Amazing design and color! Bright colors, stylish and charming. Bike bell and DIY decal add extra fun to the ride. Soft seat comes with a handle, which makes the bike easier to grab during teaching or loading.
- 5. More size options! 12,14,16,18,20 Inch available. Use our easy-to-follow size chart, you’ll find a perfect size for your little beloved. Note: Please take the kids height into consideration.
- DIY DECAL FOR THE FULL CHAIN GUARD – Your loved one could build a unique bike with the sticker by sticking their name on.
- STURDY FRAME – Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- EASY INSTALLATION – The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire.
- This Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 18-inch wheels is designed for children 3 – 7 years old or 42 – 52 inches tall. The Koen is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood.
- With Schwinn’s SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Koen boy’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 18-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, kickstand, chainguard, and number plate.
- This Schwinn Elm girl’s bike with 16-inch wheels is designed for children 3 – 5 years old or 38 – 48 inches tall. The Elm is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood
- With Schwinn’s SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Elm girl’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle
- Kid-Specific Q-Factor technology includes narrower pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips, allowing for easier peddling and handling
- The Schwinn Elm girl’s bike with 16-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, chainguard, and number plate
- COEWSKE sporty bike is focus on designing unique style bicycles for boys and girls around the world.
- The Front & rear hand V-Brake plus coaster/foot brake provides ample stopping power and is easy and intuitive to use.
- 2.125 inch wide knobby air-filled tires make for a super smooth ride. Its tires are made of durable rubber with extra thickness and width to prevent from dangerous bursting.
- Wider footrest design lets kids save effort while on a bike ride to enjoy more wonderful time.The fully enclosed chain guard keeps fingers safe and flanged grips help prevent hands from sliding off the bars.
- 95%SKD Easy to Install.leaving only the need to install the training wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle. All assembly tools are included.
- The Mongoose Switch Boy’s Freestyle BMX Bike is great for first-time riders and comes with training wheels
- A low, stand-over steel frame allows for easy access and control for young children. A foot brake allows for confidence when stopping
- Styled like a pro rider’s bike, this kid’s bike features metal spoked wheels and black grips. An alloy four-bolt stem and four-piece handlebars adds strength for the ride
- The durable chain guard helps protect from scrapes and cuts, while the removable training wheels help first-time riders find their balance at their own pace
- This bike ships ready to be assembled and is ideal for riders between the ages of 5 and 7. Comes with Schwinn’s limited lifetime warranty
- STURDY FRAME – Made of 1.2 mm premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- SAFE FOR NIGHT CYCLING – Come with 4 pieces reflectors for handlebar, seatpost, front and rear spokes.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tool, only pump needed for tire.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Radhika Apte reveals real reason why she got married
Radhika Apte needs no introduction to Kollywood fans after her appearance as Superstar Rajinikanth’s wife in ‘Kabali’ directed by Pa Ranjith. The intense actress impressed with her performance of a meek girl to a mother of a grown-up and especially her reunion scene with Rajini took the audience on an emotional ride.
Radhika is happily married to her British boyfriend Benedict Taylor who is a singer and she shuttles between Mumbai and London to balance her personal and professional life.
Radhika Apte in her most recent interaction with Vikranth Massey on social media from London has admitted that she does not believe in the institution of marriage. When asked why she got married the talented performer replied that it is easier for married people to get a British visa and that’s why she and her man opted for it in 2012.
Radhika is currently chilling with Taylor in their London home during the lockdown and will soon start filming her next English film ‘Noor Inayat Khan’ in which she plays a spy based on a true story.
Jacqueline Fernandez shares picture of her being in ‘happy place’
Actor Jacqueline Fernandez is working on a secret project where she found herself in a ‘happy place’. Taking it to Instagram on Sunday, the 35-year-old actor shared a picture dressed up like a traffic police officer as she is seen laughing her heart out.
“How was everyone’s Sunday?? Fun project coming up soon! #myhappyplace,” wrote Fernandez along with a picture where she is also seen holding a coffee mug. The ‘Kick’ actor also shared a few Instagram stories of her getting ready for the upcoming project.
Recently, the actor extended gratitude to her fans after the number of Instagram followers hit the 46 million mark.
Keep scrolling to read more news
Why an ‘active’ approach to risk modelling is key to navigating markets today
Whether investors are aiming for a cautious approach or a riskier investment profile with the potential for higher returns, Architas’ Blended Fund range is designed to match a range of investor risk appetites. And like many asset managers, Architas predominantly uses two approaches to define asset allocation within the five risk bands used in the Blended Range – strategic and tactical.
Whilst risk model provider EValue’s quantitative approach to asset allocation takes into account the long-term performance of different asset classes and the likely future performance given current valuations, along with long-term measures of volatility and correlations with other asset classes. Yet as with most systems of its kinds, EValue focuses on the long term; it is unable to analyse short-term market movements and fluctuations. So whilst it would have seen that in Q1 2020 markets fell by a record percentage before rebounding, it will not be able to factor in the cost of the coronavirus and lockdown and its impact on markets. Similarly, it is not able to consider ongoing Brexit woes, geo-political trade wars or the outcome of the US election in 2020.
Click here for the full article and to access more about the flexibility of the Architas Blended Range by clicking on the box below.
Read Guide Here